Welcome to RCPS
Much of my practice is devoted to consultation work. Consulting is available for therapists and other mental health professionals, private practices, counseling/mental health organizations and agencies. Specialties include ethical and legal issues, practice and professional issues, distance therapy, and interjurisdictional (cross-state) practice. Please mail inquiries to [email protected].
Note: New counseling clients are not currently being accepted -- Jan. 2023
Clients must complete an initial phone interview before becoming a client. Potential clients should call 615.xxx.xxxx and leave a confidential (within the limits of the laws) voicemail about the services they are seeking. If approved, the new client is then authorized to enter the secure client portal here : drterrycasey.securepatientarea.com/
Continuing Education Seminars and Speaking
Contact [email protected]
I regularly conduct continuing education webinars and other trainings for counseling and mental health professionals:
1. To the general professional community through Lipscomb University's graduate program in Clinical Mental Health Counseling -- visit the Renaissance Counseling Facebook page for the next webinar or email [email protected] and
2. In-house for organizations/agencies and private practices. CE credits provided either by the organization or through Lipscomb University as described above.
3. Through PESI - a national CE company -- go to PESI.com, and . . .
(1) click on LIVE SEMINARS >> In-person Seminars >> search for "Terry Casey"
(2) click on ON-LINE LEARNING >> Live Video Webinars and/or Digital Seminars >> search for "Terry Casey"
Nov. 20 -- Counseling with Minors: Essentials of Legal and Ethical Practice (6 CE hr. in-person seminar at Lipscomb University)
To be notified with details about CE events email Rencoun[email protected] and ask to be added to the notification list.
Recent training events
Nov. 9 (3 CE hr. webinar)
A recorded version is now available -- Email [email protected] for details & ordering.
September 22, 2023 (in-person) 6 CE hrs.