Welcome to RCPS
Much of my practice is devoted to consultation work. Consulting is available for therapists and other mental health professionals, private practices, counseling/mental health organizations and agencies. Specialties include ethical and legal issues, practice and professional issues, distance therapy, an interjurisdictional (cross-state) practice. Please mail inquiries to [email protected].
Note: New counseling clients are not currently being accepted -- Jan. 2023
Clients must complete an initial phone interview before becoming a client. Potential clients should call 615.xxx.xxxx and leave a confidential* voicemail about the services they are seeking. (*Within the limits of the law.) If approved, the new client is then authorized to enter the secure client portal here : drterrycasey.securepatientarea.com/
Continuing Education Seminars and Speaking
Contact [email protected]
I regularly conduct continuing education webinars and other trainings for counseling and mental health professionals:
1. To the general professional community through Lipscomb University's graduate program in Clinical Mental Health Counseling -- visit the Renaissance Counseling Facebook page for the next webinar or email [email protected] and
2. In-house for organizations/agencies and private practices. CE credits provided either by the organization or through Lipscomb University as described above.
3. Through PESI - a national CE company -- go to PESI.com, and . . .
(1) click on LIVE SEMINARS >> In-person Seminars >> search for "Terry Casey"
(2) click on ON-LINE LEARNING >> Live Video Webinars and/or Digital Seminars >> search for "Terry Casey"
NEED IN-PERSON CE HOURS?
Upcoming in-person seminars and live webinars
June 7, 2023
Navigating Ethical and Legal Issues: Interactive Training for Counselors
Lipscomb University, 6 CE hrs. (in-person)
Details & registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/n...
July 7, 2023