Welcome to RCPS
Important note: Clients must complete an initial phone interview before becoming a client. Potential clients should call 615.540.5800 and leave a confidential* voicemail about the services they are seeking. (*Within the limits of the law.)
If approved, the new client is then authorized to enter the secure client portal here: drterrycasey.securepatientarea.com/
Counseling and psychotherapy services are provided by Dr Terry Casey.
- anxiety-related issues including Generalized Anxiety, OCD, Panic Disorder & others (adolescents & adults), typically treated with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- depression or other mood disorders (adults & adolescents); usually treated with CBT
- men's issues (transitions/adjustment, work, family, relationship, other)
- ADHD evaluation & consultation (adults, adolescents & children)
- employment & family related transitions and adjustments
- select parenting issues (older children & adolescents)
- coping with chronic migraines (adolescents & adults)
- boundary-related issues (adults)
- Those in executive, leadership, or other roles with high levels of responsibility
- Those who are involved in significant life events/circumstances
- Behavioral health & counseling professionals
- Church leaders or ministry related roles
- Teachers & higher educational professionals
Dr. Casey regularly conducts webinars and other trainings for counseling and mental health professionals through two sources: (1) Lipscomb University -- visit the Renaissance Counseling Facebook page for the next webinar or email [email protected] and (2) PESI - a national CE company -- go to PESI.com, click on ON-LINE LEARNING then search for "Terry Casey" under Live Video Webcasts and Digital Seminars.
June 18, 2021
Details & registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/distance-therapy-2021-keys-to-ethical-legal-practice-tickets-153676088317
Recorded CE webinars now available:
1. Private Practice in 2021: Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues (3 CE hrs.)
(recorded from live webinar Feb. 12, 2021)
2. Distance Therapy: Essentials of Ethical and Legal Practice (3 CE hrs.)
(recorded from live webinar summer 2020)
(recorded from April 2021 live webinar)
For questions or further details email: [email protected]
Cost is $60 per person. You may pay either through Venmo (@Terry-Casey-4), PayPal ([email protected]) or a check (mailing address is below).
Once you have paid, please send us an email (mailto:[email protected]) so we will know to watch for a notification from either Venmo or Paypal regarding your payment. Also include in the email:
- The name of the individual who will be receiving CE credit. This is the name will go on the CE certificate.
Which webinar the payment is for:
(1) Private Practice in 2021: Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues
(2) Distance Therapy: Essentials of Ethical and Legal Practice
If you are paying by check, mail to: Terry Casey, RCPS Recorded Webinar, 1537 Bedford Common, Franklin, TN 37064. Be sure to include the title of the webinar you are purchasing and the name of the individual who will be receiving the CE credit.
Once we receive your payment and your email we will REPLY with (1) the YouTube link to the webinar recording, (2) a participant's PDF or Powerpoint of the webinar slides and (3) the evaluation form and post-test.
When you have completed the webinar, email the completed evaluation form and post-test (mailto:[email protected]) and, as long as you have scored at least 14/20, we will send you your certificate for 3.0 hours of continuing education credit. The certificate will indicate the date that we received the completed materials. You may retake the post-test if needed.
This webinar provides 3.0 CE hours through Lipscomb University’s CACREP-accredited M.S. program in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, a pre-approved provider of continuing education for the following TN license types: LCSW, LMFT, LPC & LPC/MHSP, Licensed Psychologist & LPE/LSPE, LCPT & LDAC). Continuing education rules of the various licensing boards can change without notice and there may be temporary changes during the current COVID pandemic. Check with your licensing board to be sure about current requirements.
Additionally, consulting, continuing education seminars and other training services are available to counseling and mental health organizations, schools and universities and counseling and other behavioral health professionals in private practice. For more information about consulting and training services contact Dr. Casey at: r[email protected].
Dr. Casey provides individual and triadic supervision for mental health professionals who are pursuing licensure in Tennessee as LPC/MHSPs or Psychologist/HSPs. Contact Dr. Casey directly for details at [email protected].